Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena How to apply and Status Check Online, YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2020
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena: The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has announced YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme on 27-11-2019. According to the scheme, the students of ITI, B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA and B.Ed can claim the fee reimbursement. The students can claim for about Rs. 15000-20000 under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Vidya Deevena:
- The YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevana scheme is applicable for SC, ST, BC, Kapu, Economically Backward Classes EBC, Minorities and Differently Abled.
- The families having 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena.
- The students having a family income less than Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible for the YSR Jagananna Scheme.
- There is no income limit for the families belonging from sanitation works, dependent on taxi, auto and tractor.
- Income tax payers are not eligible
- The family having Government Employee or availing pension are not eligible for this scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena.
- The students studying in Government, Aided and Private colleges are also eligible.
- The family annual income shall be less than 2.5 lakh per annum.
- The beneficiary’s family member shall not have 4 wheeler
- If the family member pay property tax, the candidate is ineligible
Courses Eligible for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in AP:
- And other Degree/PG Courses
Documents required for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme:
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificate
- Parents occupational certificate
- Non tax payers declaration
- Bank account details
How to Apply for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme:
The candidate shall visit the AP official website ap.gov.in. Read the official notification carefully. Fill the application form and upload the documents. Submit the application and take a physical copy for future reference.