BFUHS Medical Officer MBBS, Dentist BDS Govt Jobs Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
BFUHS Notification For Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Exam Pattern
BFUHS Medical Officer jobs 2020: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has invited online application Forms. To recruit the post is Medical Officer, Dentist Medical Officer. There are total 535 Medical Officer Jobs are in this BFUHS Recruitment 2020. Starting date to apply online for this BFUHS Medical Officer jobs From 10-08-2020 to 31-08-2020. Interested candidates can apply online. The Official Website is www.bfuhs.ac.in for this BFUHS Medical Officer jobs 2020. Candidates selection is based on Written Test or Interview . Further information regarding the BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 like qualification, selection process, No.Of vacancies & how to apply, are updated below.
Medical Officer, Dentist Medical Officer Jobs in BFUHS Recruitment Notification 2020 Exam Syllabus
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)
Important date for BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment:
Starting date to apply: 10-08-2020
Ending date to apply: 31-08-2020.
Available vacancies in BFUHS Notification:
There are total 535 Jobs Available in BFUHS
Post Name : Medical Officer, Dentist Medical Officer
Medical Officer – 500 jobs
1. General – 200
2. Economically weaker Section (General)-50
3. SC (M&B)-50
4. SC (R&O)-50
5. BC – 50
6. Physically Handicap – 15
7. Freedom Fighter – 5
8. ESM General -35
9. ESM SC (M&B) -10
10. ESM SC (R&O) -10
11. ESM BC – 10
12.Sports General – 10
13. Sports SC (M&B) – 3
14. Sports SC (R&O) – 2
Dentist Medical Officer – 35 jobs
1. General – 11
2. Economically weaker Section (General)-4
3. SC (M&B)-4
4. SC (R&O)-4
5. BC – 4
6. Physically Handicap – 2
7. Freedom Fighter – 1
8. ESM General -3
9. ESM SC (M&B) -1
10. ESM BC – 1
Age Limits for BFUHS Dentist Medical Officer jobs
Candidates age limits are 18-37 years as on 01-01-2020.
For SC/ST Candidates age relaxation is 5 Years
For OBC Candidates age relaxation is 3 Years
Qualification for Medical Officer jobs in BFUHS Notification:
1. MBBS degree from a recognized University or institution or any equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2. Registered with the punjab Medical Council or with any duly constituted Medical Council in India
Dentist Medical Officer
1 . Degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized University or institution or any equivalent degree recognized by the Dental Council of India.
2. Should be registered in Part ‘A’ of the register of the State Dental Council
Selected candidates will get Rs. 56100/-.
Selection Process for BFUHS Dentist Medical Officer jobs Recruitment:
Candidates selection is based on Written Test, Experience and Interview.
1. Written examination 90 marks (By Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot)
2. Experience (1 year= 1 mark) 10 marks (Marks of Experience will be given to those candidates who are working in the Department of Health on Regular, Contract or Outsource basis in any programme)
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. The official website is www.bfuhs.ac.in for this BFUHS Medical Officer jobs 2020.