CPCL Tamilnadu Trade Apprentice Govt Jobs Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
CPCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment: The Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited CPCL invites applications for the recruitment of Apprenticeship posts. The vacancies are in CPCL, Tamilnadu. There are total 92 vacancies in the CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment. There are various vacancies regarding the posts of Electrician, Welder, and Draftsman. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online. The online applications start from 06-01-2020. The candidate should have the required educational qualification for the CPCL Apprentice jobs. More details like important dates, No. of vacancies, educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure and How to apply are given below.
CPCL Tamilnadu 92 Trade Apprenticeship Sarkari Jobs Notification 2020
Important Dates for CPCL Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020:
Online applications start from: 06-01-2020.
Last date to apply: 17-01-2020.
Available Apprenticeship Vacancies in CPCL Recruitment 2020:
There are total 92 vacancies in the CPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment.
- Fitter: 07 vacancies
- Turner: 05 vacancies
- Machinist: 10 vacancies
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 10 vacancies
- Electrician: 08 vacancies
- Welder: 10 vacancies
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: 03 vacancies
- Instrument Mechanic: 04 vacancies
- Draughtsman (Civil): 04 vacancies
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 01 vacancy
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 05 vacancies
- Food Generation (Genl): 02 vacancies
- Mechanic cum operator Elect cum system: 02 vacancies
- Executive (Marketing): 02 vacancies
- Executive (Human resources): 03 vacancies
- Executive (Computer Science): 07 vacancies
- MCA (3 years full time): 01 vacancy.
- Office Assistant: 02 vacancies
- Ware house Executive: 02 vacancies
- Store Keeper: 02 vacancies
Age limits for CPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020:
The candidate should be between the age limits of 18-24 years. For relaxed age limits refer the official notification.
Educational Qualifications for CPCL Trade Apprentice 2020:
The candidate shall have the required educational qualification for the CPCL Trade Apprentice.
Pay Scale for CPCL Apprenticeship:
The appointed candidate will get a stipend of Rs. 10000 as per the norms of the CPCL, Tamilnadu.
Selection Process for CPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020:
The candidates will be selected on basis of merit in academic qualification. Further, exam will be conducted for the short listed candidates. After that certificate verification will be done.
How to Apply Online for CPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the CPCL Ltd. The candidate shall visit the official website and login. Fill the application form and submit with the required attachments. Download the notification and read it carefully. For more details about CPCL Tamilnadu Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification visit the official notification.