E-Courts Recruitment 2016 for Jr. Clerk, Jr. Typist, Stenographer Posts: Application form in proper format is invited from desirous candidates to fill up Junior Clerk, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade 3 posts with usual allowances in Orissa District and Subordinate Courts (i.e E-Courts) Non-Judicial Staff Services. Total posts are 30. Application forms along with relevant enclosures, self attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates, other particulars must reach the given address of the undersigned by 07th October, 2016 up to 5.00 P.M.
Available Vacancies in E-Courts Jr. Clerk, Jr. Typist, Stenographer Jobs Notification 2016:
No. of posts is 30. Total no. of above vacancies may increase/ decrease with out any notice.
1. Junior Clerk : 18 Posts
2. Junior Typist : 06 Posts
3. Stenographer Grade 3 : 06 Posts
1. Aspirant will be a citizen of India, Qualification must be Intermediate/ +2 Exam conducted by
Council constituted of Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent Qualification of a recognized Council or Board/ University.
2. Aspirant should have passed Diploma in the discipline of Computer Applications i.e. DCA
from a recognized Board.
Age limits for E-Courts Jr. Clerk, Jr. Typist, Stenographer Jobs:
Candidates will be over 18 years & must below 32 years as on 31st August, 2016. For candidates, upper age limit is relaxable by five years (5) in case of SC/ST, SEBC category, Women categories; ten years (10) in case of Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates.
Selection Process : Selection to above posts will be through written competitive exam followed by a computer exam, viva voce exam.
Scheme of Examination:
1. Topics for Junior Clerk posts is English, Arithmetic, General Knowledge, Computer Sciences (Practical), Via-Voce.
2. Topics for Junior Typist/Stenographer posts is English (qualifying in nature), Short-hand &
Typewriting Test, Type writing Test, Computer Science (Practical), Viva-Voce.
3. Aspirants selected in written exam will be called for other round of Computer Practical exam and Aspirant selected in Computer Practical exam will be called for other round of viva-voce.
Application Fee for E-Courts Jr. Clerk, Jr. Typist, Stenographer Recruitment 2016:
Aspirants are required to deposit application fees of Rupees One hundred (Rs.100/-) in shape of “Treasury Challan” under the head.
How to Apply : Application forms along with relevant enclosures, self attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates, other particulars must reach the given address of the undersigned by 07th October, 2016 up to 5.00 P.M. either in person or by post during office working hours. Application forms received after the last date and time will be summarily rejected.
Important Dates :
1. Last date is 07th October, 2016 up to 5.00 P.M.
Important Links for E-Courts Recruitment Notification 2016 :