Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Recruitment: The Indian Army has released official Notification regarding the recruitment of Technical Graduate Course Jobs. The unmarried and married male candidatgc are eligible for Indian Army Military Technical Graduate Course TGC 131st course, Dehradun. There are total 40 vacancies in the Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Recruitment. The interested and eligible candidate for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course jobs can apply through online. The online applications start from 16-10-2019. More details like important date, No of vacancies available, educational qualifications, pay scale, age limits, selection procedure and How to apply are given below.
Indian Army 40 Technical Graduate Course Sarkari Jobs Recruitment Exam Notification 2019 Apply Now
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment:
Online applications start from: 16-10-2019.
Last date to submit applications: 14-11-2019.
Available Technical Graduate Course Vacancies in Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
There are total 40 vacancies in the Indian Army Technical Graduate Course.
- Civil: 08 vacancies.
- Mechanical: 04 vacancies.
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 04 vacancies.
- Computer Sc Engg/ Computer Tech/ Info Tech/M.Sc Computer science: 11 vacancies.
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite
Communication: 08 vacancies.
- Electronics: 01 vacancy.
- Metallurgical: 00 vacancy.
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ instrumentation: 01 vacancy.
- Micro Electronics and Microwave: 00 vacancy.
- Architecture: 01 vacancy.
- Aeronautical/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 01 vacancy.
|Organization & Post Name:||Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Jobs|
|Location:||All over India|
Age limits for Army Technical Graduate Course Jobs:
The candidate for the Army Jobs shall be between 20-27 years. He must be born between 02-07-1993 and 01-07-2000.
Educational Qualifications for Army Jobs Recruitment:
The candidate should have either passed Engineering in the relevant field or in the final year of studies. For more details refer the official notification.
Pay Scale for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Jobs:
The appointed candidate will get a stipend of Rs. 21000 during training period. The training is for one year at Indian Military Academy IMA. For more details refer the official notification.
Selection Process for 43rd course of Army Lieutenant Jobs:
- The selection procedure will be mainly depended on Short listing of Application forms, Physical Standard test, Medical test and SSB interview.
- The Short listed candidates based on the cut-off marks only will be interviewed at Selection Centers of Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh) and Bangalore (Karnataka).
- The Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued through registered e-mail id and through SMS only.
- The candidate’s Minimum acceptable height & weight for men candidates is 157.5 centimeters with correlated weight.
How to Apply Online for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC Course Recruitment:
The Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Indian Army Jobs through online only. Visit the official website and register. Fill and submit the application after paying the fee. For more details about Indian Army Technical Graduate Course jobs refer the official notification.