Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailors Jobs Recruitment Notification 2018
Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailors Jobs Recruitment 2018: Apply now
Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailors Jobs Recruitment 2018: The Indian Navy has released a recruitment notification for the post of Sailors as Petty Officer, SSR and MR under Sports Quota. Sportsmen from all over the country who have performed outstanding at International/National levels in Athletics, Aquatics, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Football, Basket-ball, Cricket, Golf, Tennis, Gymnastics, Hockey, Boxing, Squash, Rowing, Shooting, Fencing, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Best Physique, Wind Surfing ,Kayaking & Canoeing, Sailing and Equestrian(Horse Polo). Candidates desirous and eligible can send their application to the Headquarters of Indian Navy Board before the due date i.e. 9th July 2018. Selection of candidates for Indian Navy Sailors Jobs will be on the basis of higher sports achievement and Physical standard followed by verification of documents. Detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, essential qualifications, selection procedure and others for the Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailors Job Recruitment is mentioned below:
Government Jobs in Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailors Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||The Indian NAVY|
|Posts Name:||1. Direct Entry Petty Officer
2. Senior Secondary Recruits
3. Matric Recruits
|Releasing date of application :||27-06-2018|
|Last Date to submit Application:||09-07-2018|
Age limits for IOCL Junior Operator Post
Candidates applying for the post of Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailors Jobs must stands eligible as per the age criterion, as follows:
- Direct Entry Petty Officer: Upper age limit is 22 years and the lower age limit is 17 years. Applicants must be born between 1st August 1996 to 31st July 2001.
- Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR): Upper age limit is 21 years and the lower age limit is 21 years. Applicants must be born between 1st August 1997 to 31st July 2001.
- Matric Recruits (MR): Upper age limit is 21 years and the lower age limit is 21 years. Applicants must be born between 1st August 1997 to 31st July 2001.
Educational Qualifications for Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailors Jobs
Candidates seeking possession as Sailors under Sports Quota must fulfill the basic essential qualification, as follows:
- Direct Entry Petty Officer: i) Should have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent examination from a recognized board. ii) Should have been a participant at International/National/State level tournaments. iii)Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets.
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR):i)Should have passed 10+2 in any stream or equivalent examination from a recognized board.ii)Should have been a participant at International/National/State level tournaments.
- Matric Recruits (MR): i)Should have passed 10th or equivalent from recognized board.ii) Should have been a participant at International/National/State level tournaments.
Selected candidates will undergo an initial training period on a monthly stipend of Rs 14,600/- On successful completion of initial training, respective Sailors will be appointed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700-43,100/-).Beside Basic pay, other allowances like Hostel accommodation, Medical Aid and Insurance also applicable and will be revised from time to time as prescribed by Government policy. Refer the official notification for detailed information regarding benefits included.
Selection Process for Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailors Post
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application within the stipulated time for the Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailors post will be assessed on the basis of bio-data following which a provisional merit list will be prepared and the short-listed candidates will be called for Medical/Physical Test. Merely qualifying Physical Standards does not grants selection. More stringent criterion, including verification of documents, medical fitness will be followed. In case of discrepancy observed at any stage of examination, following candidature will be cancelled giving specific reasoned order.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Good mental, medical and physical health free from any disease/disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties. Colour perception: CP II.
- No Cardio- vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, Flat Feet etc. Infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, vericose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
- Visual Standards:
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye Worse Eye||Better Eye Worse Eye|
|SSR||6/6 6/9||6/6 6/6|
|MR||6/36 6/36||6/9 6/9|
|NMR||6/60 6/60||6/9 6/24|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailors Jobs
Step1. Visit the official website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Step2. Click on ‘Recruitment section,’ select the desired notification for Sports Quota Sailor Jobs and download the application form.
Step3. Fill the particulars carefully and attach the necessary document along with photographs and send the duly-filled application form to the following address before 9th July 2018 through Ordinary Post:
THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS,
M MoD (NAVY), NEW DELHI 110 021
See the official notification of Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailors Jobs
Candidates interested to seek possession under Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailors Jobs can refer the official notification below: