Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Fee Challan Form Notification 2020
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Fee Challan Form 2020: Pay Online/Offline
KVS Fee Challan Form 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya students from all over the country are informed about the availability of challan form for 2nd quarter KV Fee payment. Apart from Bank Challan option, other modes namely ONLINE/Mobile Banking/PoS is also available. Students/parents can deposit the fees as per their feasibility. The associated Bank for Online/Offline mode is Union Bank of India, official website of which is: https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvchallan/default.asp Fee Payment through any mode can be successfully deposited before the last date i.e. 15th July 2020, after which late fee payment charge will be applicable. For generating KVS Fee Challan Form every KV student is allotted with specific Login credentials indicating 15 digit unique Student ID issued by the respective Class teacher. Using the same Student ID, fee can be paid online/offline through the UBI official website. Complete details regarding KVS Fee Challan Form , online and offline procedure, Union Bank of India Login details are given below:
Important Dates for KVS Fee Challan Form 2020
|Organization Name:||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Subject Name:||Quarterly Fee payment through KV Challan-KVS Fee Challan Form|
|Bank Name:||UNION BANK of INDIA|
|Mode of Fee Payment:||Online/Offline/Mobile Banking/PoS|
Offline Procedure for KVS Fee Challan Form 2020
In order to pay the Fee through offline mode, students can deposit Cash in any of the branches of UBI Bank, following a process:
- Visit the official website of UNION BANK of INDIA https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvfee/
- All Bonafide students of KVS must possess 15 digits Student Unique ID which is to be filled as Login credentials along with Date of Birth.
- After entering Captcha that appears, click on ‘Login.’.
- The page that appears next lists three options: i) Click Here for Online Payment ii) Click Here for Print Receipt iii) Click Here for Generate Challan & Print Receipt.
- Select “Generate Challan,” a pdf file will be downloaded
- Take it’s print out and get it signed by the concerned class teacher.
- Submit the same to any branch of Union Bank of India
- After the fee has been deposited, again log in to the site and click on Print Receipt.
- Download the pdf file and produce the same to the Class teacher.
Online Procedure for KVS Fee Payment 2020
KVS Fee payment can be paid online by following the same procedure as above just at Step4 select- ‘Click here for Online Payment.’ Follow the process and take the print out of the fee receipt once the fee has been remitted.
Important Links for KVS Fee Challan Form 2020