Lucknow, UPSCIDCL Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Design), Assistant Architect jobs 2019 Recruitment Apply Online Exam Pattern and Syllabus
UPSCIDCL Notification Assistant Engineer(Civil, Electrical, Design), Account Officer Govt Jobs 2019 Application Form Exam Pattern and Syllabus
UPSCIDCL Assistant Engineer jobs 2019: Uttar Pradesh State Construction and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (UPSCIDCL) has released a new advertisement for the Posts is Company Secretary, Account Officer, Law Officer, Assistant Architect, Assistant Engineer Civil, Assistant Engineer Electrical, Assistant Engineer Design jobs Recruitment 2019. There are total 62 Assistant Engineer job is available in UPSCIDCL Notification 2019. The No. Of vacancies may be increase or decrease. The online registration link will be active from 05-12-2019. Closing date to submit the filled online application forms 02-01-2020. Candidates selection is based on Written Exam and Interview for this UPSCIDCL AE jobs 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online for this UPSCIDCL Assistant Engineer job. The official website for this UPSCIDCL AE jobs 2019 upscidc.org. For More details about the UPSCIDCL Assistant Engineer and other jobs, Recruitment 2019 like qualification, selection Process & How to apply, Exam Pattern and Syllabus are updated below.
AE Assistant Engineer, Assistant Architect, Account Officer Jobs in UPSCIDCL Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh State Construction and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (UPSCIDCL)
Important date for UPSCIDCL AE jobs Recruitment:
- Starting date to apply: 5-12-2019
- Ending date to apply: 2-1-2020.
Available vacancies in UPSCIDCL AE jobs Notification:
There are 62 Jobs Available in UPSCIDCL
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 47 Jobs
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)- 05 Jobs
- Assistant Engineer (Design)- 04 Jobs
- Assistant Architect- 02 Jobs
- Company Secretary (CS)- 01 Job
- Account Officer- 02 Jobs
- Law Officer- 01 Job
Age Limits for UPSCIDCL Assistant Engineer jobs Recruitment
Candidates age limit is 21 – 40 years as on 01-01-2019
For SC/ST candidate age relaxation is 5 Years
For OBC candidate age relaxation is 5 Years
Qualification for Assistant Architect, Account Officer jobs in UPSCIDCL Recruitment:
1. Assistant Engineer – Civil- Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 02 years experience in Civil Engineer
2. Assistant Engineer – Electrical- Degree in Electrical Engineering with two years experience in Electrical Engineer in Govt./Semi -Govt./Corporation/ Autonomous body.
3. Assistant Engineer – Design- Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with 02 years of experience as Assistant Engineer Design
4. Assistant Architect- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) with 02 years experience
5. Company Secretary (CS)- Post Graduate in Economics/Management/Commerce/LLB and minimum 01 years experience
6. Account Officer- M.Com. OR Chartered Accountant (Intermediate) with minimum 05 years experience Assistant Account Officer or an equivalent post.
7. Law Officer- Bachelor of Law (L.L.B.) degree with 04 years experience in Govt. /Semi Govt. /Corporate sectors
Selection Process for UPSCIDCL Assistant Engineer jobs Recruitment:
Candidates Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Salary for AE jobs in UPSCIDCL Notification:
Rs 15600 – 39100 + GP 5400. Per Month
Application Fee for Assistant Engineer Posts in UPSCIDCL Recruitment:
For UR/OBC candidates – Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST candidates – Rs.500/-
How to Apply for Latest UPSCIDCL jobs 2019 Recruitment:
Eligible candidates can apply online for this UPSCIDCL Assistant Engineer jobs. The official website to apply online is upscidc.org. The last date to apply online is 02-01-2020.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for UPSCIDCL Jobs Notification:
Written Exam will be conducted total of 200 Marks.
The duration time is 3 Hrs.
Total 150 questions are given
Each question carries 1 Mark.
There is negative marking for each wrong answer is 0.25 Marks
- General Knowledge/Awareness – 20 Questions.
- Reasoning – 20 Questions
- General Hindi – 10 Questions
The interview will be conducted for total of 25 Marks.