Meghalaya MPSC Junior Cooperative Officer, Judicial Magistrate GovtJobs Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2018
Meghalaya MPSC Junior Cooperative Officer, Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2018: Interview
Meghalaya MPSC Recruitment /Exam 2018: Meghalaya Public Service Commission released a recruitment notification for Junior Cooperative Officer & Judicial Magistrate Posts. A total of 50 combined vacancies are announced to be recruited through MPSC Authority. Candidates interested provided they meet the essential qualifications can apply online before the extended due date i.e. 25th July 2018. Selection of candidates for desired Post will be based on merit followed by Interview. Complete details regarding eligibility criteria, essential qualifications, age limit, and selection procedure for the Meghalaya MPSC Junior Cooperative Officer, Judicial Magistrate Jobs Recruitment is mentioned below:
Government Jobs in Meghalaya MPSC Junior Cooperative Officer, Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization:||MEGHALAYA PUBLIC SERVICE C OMMISSION
|Post Name:||Junior Cooperative Officer, Judicial Magistrate|
|Starting Date of Online application :||08-06-2018|
|Last Date of Online Application:||25-07-2018|
|Organization Website:||[email protected]|
Availability of vacancies in Meghalaya MPSC Junior Cooperative Officer, Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2018
There are total 50 vacancies opened for the post of Junior Cooperative Officer & Judicial Magistrate under MPSC Recruitment.
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Department Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Judicial Magistrate Grade III||Meghalaya Judicial
Service, Law Department
|2.||Junior Co-operative Officer||Co-operative
Note: For category-wise distribution of vacancies refer the official notification.
Age limits of Meghalaya MPSC Junior Cooperative Officer, Judicial Magistrate Post
- Candidates applying for the post of Judicial Magistrate must not exceed the upper age of 35 years and the lower age limit is set to be 21 years as reckoned on 01-07-2018. Relaxation of 3 years in upper age is applicable in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Co-operative Officer must not exceed the upper age of 27 years and the lower age limit is set to be 18 years as on 01-07-2018. For reserved category candidates, relaxation of 5 years in upper age is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications for Meghalaya MPSC Junior Cooperative Officer, Judicial Magistrate Recruitment
Candidates aspiring for recruitment to either post through MPSC must possess following qualifications:
- Judicial Magistrate Grade III: Law Graduate from a recognized University/Institution and must have must have the knowledge of Khasi or Jaintia or Garo languages.
- Junior Co-operative Officer: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
Selected candidates will be appointed on a proposed salary as follows:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Salary Structure|
|1.||Judicial Magistrate||Rs 27700-770-33090-EB-920-40450-1080-44770/-pm.|
|2.||Junior Co-operative Officer||Level 11 of the Meghalaya 5th Pay Commission, under the
initial pay Scale of Rs. 37,800/-
Other allowances/benefits included as per the rules.
Selection Process for Meghalaya MPSC Junior Cooperative Officer, Judicial Magistrate Jobs
Applicants who have successfully registered will be assessed on the basis of Written Exam followed by Personal Interview.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Written Exam will consist of Multiple Choice Type of Questions comprising of different sections as listed below:
- General English
- General Awareness & Aptitude Test
- For Technical post – relevant subjects will be included – Marks to be specified as per the standard and qualification for the post
- Any other subject to be included as per the qualification for the post.
Application fee for candidates applying for Judicial Magistrate Grade III Post is Rs 460/-
Application fee for candidates applying for Junior Co-operative Officer is Rs 360/-
For Reserved category candidates, above application fee is reduced to half.
How to Apply for Meghalaya MPSC Junior Cooperative Officer, Judicial Magistrate Recruitment
Candidates interested can apply online through the official website [email protected] before the due date i.e. 25th July 2018.
See the official notification
Candidates seeking possession under Meghalaya MPSC Junior Cooperative Officer, Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2018 can refer the official notification below: