SSC Staff Selection Commission CGL Sarkari Naukri Recruitment Notification 2019 Apply Online
SSC CGL Recruitment: The Staff Selection Commission has released notification regarding the recruitment of CGL posts. The SSC is conducting General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination. The vacancies are in various departments all over India. There are a number of vacancies in the SSC CGL Recruitment. The interested candidates can apply through online for the CGL posts. The last date to apply online is 22-11-2019. The interested candidate applying for SSC CGL Post shall have an upper age limit of 30 years. The candidate should have the required educational qualifications. The vacancies are for various posts in the various Government Departments. More details like important dates, No. of vacancies, educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure and How to apply are given below.
SSC CGL Sarkari Jobs Recruitment Exam Notification 2019 Apply Now
Important Dates for SSC CGL Posts:
Online application starts from: 22-10-2019.
Closing date to apply online: 22-11-2019.
Available CGL Vacancies SSC Recruitment 2019:
The detailed information about the vacancies will be intimated soon.
- Assistant Audit Officer-Indian Audit &Accounts Department under CAG
- Assistant Accounts Officer-Indian Audit &Accounts Department under CAG
- Assistant Section Officer-Central Secretariat Service
- Assistant Section Officer-Intelligence Bureau
- Assistant Section Officer-Ministry Of Railway
- Assistant Section Officer-Ministry of External Affairs
- Assistant section Officer-AFHQ
- Assistant-Other Ministries/Departments/Organizations
- Assistant- Other Ministries/Departments/Organizations
- Inspector of Income Tax-CBDT
- Inspector(Central Excise)-CBEC
- Inspector(Preventive Officer)-CBEC
- Inspector (Examiner)-CBEC
- Assistant Enforcement Officer-Directorate of Enforcement Department of Revenue
- Sub Inspector-Central Bureau of Investigation
- Inspector Posts-Department of Post
- Divisional Accountant-Offices Under CAG
- Inspector-Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Sub Inspector- National Investigation Agency(NIA)
- Junior Statistical Officer-M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation
- Auditor-Offices under CAG
- Auditor-Offices under CGDA
- Auditor-Other Ministry/Departments
- Accountant-Offices under C&AG
- Accountant/Junior Accountant-Other Ministry Department
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerks-Central Govt Offices/Ministries other than CSCS
- Tax Assistant-CBDT
- Tax Assistant-CBEC
- Sub-Inspector- Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Upper Division Clerks- Dte. Gen Border Road Organization (Only for Male Candidates
|Organization & Post Name:||SSC CGL Posts|
|Location:||All over India|
Age limits for SSC CGL Posts:
Group A: Not exceeding 30 years.
Group B: Not exceeding 30 years.
Group C: Not exceeding 27 years.
Group D: Not exceeding 27 years.
Educational Qualifications for SSC CGL Recruitment Notification:
The interested candidate shall have the required educational qualification as per the requirements. The detailed notification will be intimated soon.
Pay Scale for SSC CGL Posts 2019:
The pay scale will be intimated soon as per the post.
Application Fee for SSC CGL Recruitment Exam:
The candidate shall pay an examination fee of Rs. 100 for General and OBC candidates. The remaining candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process for SSC CGL Jobs Recruitment:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for SSC CGL Posts:
How To Apply Online for SSC CGL Recruitment:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online only. The candidate shall visit the official website and login using registration id. Fill the application form and submit with required attachments. For more details about SSC Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment Notification visit the official notification.