Western Railway Apprentice (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Sarkari Naukri 2020 Apply Online
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment: The Railway Recruitment Cell of Western Railways invites applications for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. The vacancies are in Western Railway Corporation Limited. There are total 3553 vacancies in the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply through online only. There are vacancies of Railway Apprentice. The last date to apply online is 06-02-2020. The interested candidate applying for Western Railway Apprentice Jobs shall have an upper age limit of 24 years. The candidate should have an educational qualification of ITI. More details like important dates, No. of vacancies, educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure and How to apply are given below.
Western Railways 3553 Apprentices Sarkari Jobs Notification 2020
Important Dates for Western Railway Corporation Limited Apprentice:
Online applications start from: 07-01-2020.
Closing date to submit applications: 06-02-2020.
Merit list available: 13-02-2020.
Available Apprentice Vacancies Western Railway Corporation Limited Sarkari Jobs:
There are total 3553 vacancies in the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment.
(A) BCT Division-:
- Mechanical Department: 214 Posts
- Electrical Department: 374 Posts
- Engineering Department: 204 Posts
(B) BRC Division-:
- Mechanical Department-92 Posts
- Electrical Department-226 Posts
- Engineering Department-171 Posts
(C) ADI Division-:
- Mechanical Department-128 Posts
- Electrical Department-280 Posts
- Engineering Department-195 Posts
(D) RTM Division-:
- Mechanical Department-122 Posts
- Electrical Department-188 Posts
- Engineering Department-145 Posts
(E) RJT Division-:
- Mechanical Department-41 Posts
- Electrical Department-38 Posts
- Engineering Department-61 Posts
(F) BVP Division-:
- Mechanical Department-40 Posts
- Electrical Department-50 Posts
- Engineering Department-67 Posts
- Mechanical Department- 306 Posts
- Electrical Department-396 Posts
(H) MX Workshop-:
- Electrical Department-64 Posts
(I) BVP Workshop-:
- Mechanical Department-73 Posts
(J) DHD Workshop-:
- Mechanical Department-187 Posts
(K) PRTN Workshop-:
- Mechanical Workshop-45 Posts
(L) SBI Workshop-:
- Engineering Department – 65 Posts
(M) SBI (SIG) Workshop-:
- S & T – 21 Posts
(N) TM (HQ Controlled Division/Workshop Slots)-:
- TM (HQ Controlled) – 66 Posts
Age limits for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
The candidate shall be within the age limits of 15-24 years. There is a relaxation of 03 years for OBC candidates and 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualifications for Western Railway Corporation Limited Apprentice Jobs:
The candidate shall have the minimum required educational qualification. He must attain the educational qualification from a recognized Board or Institute.
Pay Scale for Railway Apprentice:
The candidate will get a stipend as per the rules of Apprentice Act.
Selection Process for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the educational qualifications. There will be categorization on the basis of caste.
Application fee for Railway Apprentice 2020:
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 100
- Others: Exempted
How to Apply Online for Western Railway Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment:
The interested candidate shall apply for Western Railway Apprentice through online only. The candidate shall visit the official website and go through the notification. Register in the website and login. Fill the application form with the required details. Attach the required documents. Pay the application fee through online only. Save the application for further use. For more details about the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment refer the official notification.